Monday 22 September 2014

Flickr Album

I've had some positive feedback regarding the blog so far. Thank-you.

I've also had some requests... 

More pictures you say. 

OK. As you have asked so nicely...

It's early days and I am really busy trying to sort out getting my head around a new job, a new city and a new way of life. Additional to that is that, despite attempts to tie my life down before I left London, I am still having to manage all kinds of rubbish admin back home. As a result, I haven't had too much opportunity to get my camera out. In fact, it is still wrapped and untouched. 

I'm snapping away on my mobile and my work tablet, though. So I've started to get a gallery of sorts together. I'm loading some stuff on Facebook and Instagram but I always intended to use my Flickr account as the main record...

So...

Follow the link. Here it is:

London to Khobar on Flickr

It features pictures like this:


No comments:

Post a Comment