Wednesday 8 October 2014

Things That I Miss #1

Photography


There is always something to see in London. 

I will miss my occasional visits to photography exhibitions, stepping outside of my own world and into the world of others. Seeing the world as others see it.

I saw this link on the BBC News website today:

Edwin Smith @ Royal Institute of British Architects

Edwin Smith's work looks incredible.

Such ordinary subjects. But, such beauty.

I like photography that captures a moment. Photography should not be overly complex. I do not generally like obviously created or faked compositions or effects. 

To me simple composition is all. Take what you see. If you miss it, you miss it!

The slide show attached suggests that this exhibition will have an incredible content. 

It's running until 6th December. I am going to miss it. Please, if anyone reading this visits the exhibition, let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment